Form Filling Assistance
Unsure of filling in the application form online? Why not ask the VFS Global staff to complete the form for you.
Click here for Special Offer*
Need to schedule your service in the visa application center? We will provide full assistance to insure that your scheduling will be completed on the most convenient date.
Form Filling Assistance - This service provides customers with assistance in filling out the visa application form on the UK Government's website. Staff will read out the questions on the form, and will record the answers verbatim on behalf of the customer. Customers will need to provide an email id for registration on the portal in order to manage their application and will need to answer all the questions on the form in order to apply. Staff will not be able to answer questions on an applicant’s behalf or fill in questions based on assumptions.
Disclaimer: We only assist in UK form filling and we are unauthorized to guide applicants on the required documents to be provided for submission.
- Scheduling Assistance - We will provide full assistance to insure that your scheduling will be completed on the most convenient date.
You can contact us by telephone on 5541613670 from (08:00 – 17:00) Monday to Friday (except holidays)
Or you can leave your information here and one specialized agent will contact you shortly to start your process
from (09:00 – 18:00) Monday to Friday (except holidays)
5541613670 from (08:00 – 17:00)
- Form Filling – 55 USD
- Visa Fees – For Visa fee you can also contact us by phone +52 5541613670, e-mail email@example.com or you can visit the website for more information: https://www.gov.uk/visa-fees
- 5% discount for a limited period only.
Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Numbers of applications.
- Type of party: Individual – Company - School – University
Terms & Conditions*
- Off is given on the basic price of the application
- Offer applies only for VFS Service fee
- Company reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any point without notice
- Offer cannot be combined with any other service offered
- All Sales deals offered are final
For Form Filling Service you will need to provide:
- Address of stay in UK
- Kids / Spouse Passport
- Parents details - Nationality, Date of Birth, Place of Birth
- Financial Details
- Employment Details
UKVI Visa Application Center: http://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Mexico
VFS Global "B2C Assistance" represents a bundle of service offerings by a network of Partners that are interested in providing relevant offers and services to the B2C individuals/party, who are interested in receiving these offers and services. To ensure that the offers and services are relevant we may solicit information from these interested parties from time to time. This is solely for the purpose of making the program more meaningful. We are committed to protecting the privacy of our interested parties and their transactions. The service recipient hereby agrees and understands that VFS Global shall not be liable to the service recipient. It shall be the responsibility of the recipient to confirm each and every item before the same is finally submitted by the service recipient for visa processing. In the event of any error in the application, the service recipient hereby agrees that they will not be making any claim on VFS Global and VFS Global shall not be liable for the same.
This section explains how we protect and use your information in safe, secure and responsible manner because we value your privacy.
This section includes information about:
- Protection and Security of information a priority
- Collecting information
- Managing information
- Ensuring information accuracy
- Honouring your preferences
Protection of customer data is our priority and VFS Global safeguards your data by:
- Setting policies and procedures for carefully handling your information
- Limiting access to sensitive information
- Protecting against unauthorized access to customer data
- Authentication and virus detection technology
- Requiring service providers to comply with privacy laws
- Information collected
We collect and use various types of information to service your accounts, save your time and money, better respond to your needs, and manage risk. Customer information shall be collected under the following categories:-
Personally Identifiable Information Or (PII)
PII refers to any information that can be used to identify you as an individual in any way. Enrolment in the Privilege Program is contingent upon your agreeing to the terms of service and providing basic registration information, including: first and last name, email address, date of birth, gender, zip code, contact number, lifestyle information and country. Members will need to provide VFS Global with the basic personal identification information, wherever required, to avail of all the benefits associated with the program. This may include demographic and country of visit details. Among other things this will include details on first, middle and last name, date of birth, gender, marital status, and number of dependents, residence address, office address, mailing address & email id.
Apart from the above we shall also solicit and collect from the members, time to time details on their preferences, subscription to particular news segments or offers and other promotional activities we do. The decision to participate in such activities is at the sole discretion of the member.
Transaction History Within B2C offering
VFS Global is capable of and will collect information on transactions linked to the B2C offering and required for processing of services required by the individuals/parties. By definition this shall include all transactions on the Website, Call Centre or at B2C Application Centre.
All the above information is collected for:
Better servicing of the members and preparing quarterly statements for account maintenance.
Making the offerings more relevant to the members and as desired by them ensuring no spam mails go through.
Keeping track of Service transactions, for help in case of any disputes; processing your service orders; dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes; marketing our and our partners products and services; carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
To effectively administer and fulfil our obligations under any agreement we may have with you;
To seek your feedback or to contact you in relation to the services offered on the our website; registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits as part of the program
You hereby expressly agree to share personally identifiable information for the above purposes. In the event, you do not wish that your personally identifiable information be used for the above mentioned purposes; we will not be in a position to provide you any products or services. In the event you wish to withdraw consent for use of your personally identifiable information please contact us at email@example.com and in such event, we will not be in a position to provide you any products or services from the date you withdraw your consent.
To collect the above information we shall use channels such as physical forms, contact centre, website cookies etc. emails, promotional offers, surveys and mailers. Participation in some of these channels is optional but you may be required to provide your personal identification information in order to participate. We are not liable to verify the authenticity or accuracy of any information we collect from you.
From time to time we shall ask the members to update their contact & personal information with the program on our authorized website, contact centre or any other approved channels. This is to help keep you updated on any program changes and enhancements. We shall not be liable for any failure to notify you of program changes if you fail to update such information in a timely manner.
VFS Global does not solicit or ask for any confidential information like website passwords and any such communication appearing to come from VFS Global should not be replied back with any confidential information.
We do not provide or share information collected, with any companies other than our group companies or privilege partners, to market their products. Your data is bound by confidentiality obligations to strictly maintain the confidentiality of the information you have shared and will not be shared.
The entity that will collect, store and maintain information provided by you is VFS Global, located at Mexico City.
In some situations, however, we are required to or we may provide all information we collect about you to third parties outside our group companies, as permitted by law, such as:
To respond to judicial process, or
To consumer reporting agencies; or
In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, or transfer of all or portion of business; or
To protect against fraud, money laundering or other risks
Some of the data may have to be provided to third party services for the sole purpose of implementing marketing services on behalf of VFS Global and/or group companies and for providing customer support services like sending statements.
All information shall be stored in a separate server placed in our approved premises. VFS Global reserves the rights to hold its members data indefinitely
We may occasionally share our information with trusted third party data processors to organise, process, clean & analyse our data to help us better understand the trends and segments within our member base. We shall use this information solely with the purpose of enhancing the value of the program for the member base and to better tailor our offers to suit your specific interests. All such third parties shall be bound by strict confidentiality obligations to maintain the confidentiality of the information shared and will not share the personal information any further or for purposes beyond our specific authorization.
Information Access By Member
At VFS Global we respect your privacy and are committed to ensuring the confidentiality of your information with us. We may contact you with useful information on products and services through our telemarketing / tele calling activities, which may be beneficial for you. However, if you do not wish to be contacted through our telemarketing calls or messages, we request you to kindly register at our contact centre and give details of the telephone on which you do not wish to be contacted. However, VFS Global reserves the right to contact you through tele calling for additional services. Further, VFS Global is committed to follow the laws laid out with regards to tele-calling and telemarketing and, does follow the guidelines set by any regulatory authority like Telecom.
Once you have registered for any such DND policy:
Your telephone number(s) will be removed from all our telemarketing calling lists within 30 working days.
We will ensure that you do not get any further telemarketing calls on the telephone number(s) that you have registered
Voice Call Recordings At Contact Centre
With a view to providing the best possible service to its customers, VFS Global (“VFS”) will be (i) monitoring the voice calls recorded; and (ii) overseeing the services furnished by the customer call centres appointed by VFS Global. While doing so, VFS Global inter alia seeks to (a) improve customer satisfaction; (b) assure quality management and customer experience; (c) identify and analyse the patterns and the types of requests/complaints raised by customers frequently on a real time basis; (d) initiate remedial measures to prevent the reoccurrence of such complaints/issues; (e) retain a recording of the voice calls; and (f) support any transactions that take place over the phone and/or if there is a dispute. Further VFS Global as a part of its continuing arrangement with its network partners may share (i) all or any particular call recordings received exclusively from those customers who have been enrolled with the Program through the concerned network partner; and/or (ii) a report with details of the complaints, if any, received by the customer, in each case pursuant to a specific request received from the relevant network partner. Please note that the sharing of voice recordings received from the call centres with the applicable network partners by VFS Global shall be done in due compliance of applicable privacy laws and having regard to strict maintenance of confidentiality obligations owed to its customers.
Aggregate Data: We Do Not Provide Any Of Your Personally Identifiable Information To Our Advertisers
Because we contact you on their behalf, they do not have access to your personally identifiable information unless you make the choice to share it with them. We may share non-personally identifiable information collected via the program in aggregate (or grouped), anonymous form with advertisers or other third parties so that they may better evaluate what products and services are most appealing to different segments of our member base, but we do not disclose your personally identifiable information to these third parties without your consent.
- Anti-Spam Policy:
Because email is an integral part of the program, your sharing of email contact with us allows us to share the program information, offers and promotions via email with you. If you later decide you wish to cease participation in this portion of the program, you may do so at any time by unsubscribing to our communication. Please note that opting not to receive email does not exempt you from receiving administrative emails that include but are not limited to, notices about vital program and membership status changes or alterations to our terms of service or any other service requests, redemption orders placed with us.
- Automatically Collected Information:
When you log on to the VFS Global B2C Website or use the service at a B2C Application Centre (AC), the server automatically recognizes you. This id acts as a unique identifier, which allows us to recognize you and authorize your transactions. It also allows us to keep track of your activity on our site for crediting services to your account. If you choose, this information may be added to your personal profile.
- Security of the information:
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect customer information. Specific employees are authorized to access customer information on a need to know basis for business purposes only. Our employees are bound by code of ethics that requires confidential treatment of customer information and are subject to disciplinary action if they fail to follow this code.
- Making sure the information is accurate:
It is in your interest and it is our objective, to have accurate, current and complete information concerning you and your account. We have strict procedures that our employees abide by to meet this objective. While some procedures are required by Central, State or National Bank regulations, we have implemented additional procedures to maintain accurate, correct and complete financial information, including processes to update information and remove outdated information. If you believe that we have incorrect information about you or your accounts, please intimate us. We will correct any erroneous information as soon as possible.
- Grievance officer:
In the event you have any queries or issues in relation to collection or usage of your personal information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org (Latin America) and email@example.com (US & Canada)
VF Worldwide Holdings Ltd (hereinafter, “VFS Global”)
UK Visa Application Centres
Version: 30 January 2014
VFS Global recommends that you do not purchase tickets or make bookings which cannot be cancelled without cost prior to the issuance of a visa, except where it is a specific requirement stated as part of the visa application.
These terms and conditions should be read in conjunction with the general website terms and conditions which can be found here (the “Website Terms”) which shall also govern your use of the website and the services provided to you by VFS Global.
Except where covered in our refund policy which can be found here, all fees are non-refundable, and may be retained by us on payment by you, even if you do not make or proceed with a visa application, and whether or not a visa is ultimately granted.
You are responsible for the accuracy of your application form, and in checking your application form we do not guarantee that we will find any errors, and we do not verify information you have provided.
The UK visa application services described on this website are provided by VFS Global. Our corporate head office is at Level 5 Portland House, Bressenden Place London, SW1E 5BH. United Kingdom
Application of these terms and conditions
These terms and conditions together with the Website Terms govern your use of the UK visa application services provided by VFS Global, all visa applications you make, and all enquiries you make for advice or information concerning UK visas. Each applicant for a visa hereby accepts and confirms that, prior to submitting a visa application; they have read, understood and agreed to be bound by, without limitation or qualification, all of these terms and conditions. No employee of VFS Global has any authority whatsoever to change, amend, amplify or withdraw any or all of these terms and conditions without prior written approval from VFS Global.
The Visa Application ServiceSee AlsoO que fazer em Barcelona • Roteiro de 3 dias • Viver o MundoIf you can't connect your Magic Keyboard, Magic Mouse, or Magic Trackpad to your Macᐅ Posicionamiento web o SEO en Google: cómo posicionar mi web20 Best Tuition-Free Colleges and Universities 2021
VF Worldwide Holding Limited (a member of VFS Global’ s corporate group) is the outsourced partner of the Secretary of State for the Home Department acting through UK visas and immigration (“UKVI”). In this capacity, VFS Global (through its visa application centres (“VACs”) is responsible for scheduling appointments, receipt of visa applications for travel to the UK and visa fees, submission of applications, collecting processed passports and returning passports back to visa applicants.
Acceptance and Rejection of Applications
The assessment of visa applications itself is not carried out by VFS Global (or any member of its group) and the grant or refusal of UK visas is at the sole discretion of UK visas and immigration. UK visas and immigration reserve the right to ask for further documentation and information from the visa applicant, and to refuse any visa application. The visa applicant must supply such further documents and information if they wish their application to continue to be considered.
The fees payable by you comprise the visa application fee for the visa, which we forward on to UK visas and immigration, and our fees (as further detailed at click here
Fees stated are only valid on the day that they are quoted or provided by us. If you decide to make your application on a later date, the fees may change.
All costs of returning passports, visas and documents to you are included in the final total fee based on information provided by you and the delivery methods selected by you.
All fees must be received in full under the available payment options as cleared funds for the application to be processed. Where applicable, if fees are paid by cheque (or other negotiable instrument) then the payment will not be considered to have been received until such cheque or negotiable instrument has cleared.
Except where covered in our refund policy (which can be viewed here (the “Refund Policy”), all fees are not refundable, and all fees are payable and may be retained by us on payment by you, even if you do not make or proceed with a visa application, and whether or not a visa is ultimately granted.
VFS Global will process all visa applications with reasonable care and skill and in accordance with all procedures prescribed by UK visas and immigration from time to time. However, whilst we use reasonable care to check your application form for obvious errors on the face of the form, we do not guarantee to detect errors with your form, and we do not undertake to verify any information you provide, which you are responsible for ensuring is accurate.
It is the responsibility of all applicants to complete all applications forms truthfully, to provide correct and accurate information and documentation, to ensure that they have a valid passport, and on receipt of a visa, to check the validity of the visa issued to ensure that it covers the period of stay requested, the number or entries required, and that it is valid for the purpose of the trip.
Applicants are requested to submit/send photocopies of the supporting documents (not the originals) unless originals are requested.
The processing times for visa applications (including priority and super priority applications) are estimates only and VFS Global cannot be held responsible for delays that arise which are out of VFS Global ‘s control.
The processing of your application is subject to the procedures and timescales of UK visas and immigration, over which we have no control.(Video) Get PR in UK 🇬🇧 : New Rules or Requirements!! | UKVI | UK Immigration 2022-23
Advertising material may be included along with passports or other documents when they are returned to the applicant. If you do not wish to receive any such advertising material, you should notify VFS Global in advance at the time of submission of your visa application. Please note that all advertising material accompanying the relevant documents is provided by VFS Global, and does not have the endorsement of UK visas and immigration.
Once you have sent us your application, be deemed to have accepted that we begin to provide service immediately and as a result you will not have the right to cancel under the Consumer Protection Regulations (Distance Selling) from United Kingdom 2000.
Changes to Procedures and Fees
The procedures and fees of UK visas and immigration for the processing of visas and related services are outside the control of VFS Global and subject to change without prior notice. VFS Global does not accept responsibility for any changes in procedures or fees and reserves the right to pass on any increased fees.
Subject to the following paragraph, if you commence a visa application process, including by submitting an online application, you may be entitled to cancel your application before your visa application is posted or otherwise forwarded by us to UK visas and immigration. Any application for a refund shall be administered and considered in accordance with the Refund Policy
If you commence a visa application process, including by submitting an online application, but do not complete the visa application process, including where you fail to send your visa application documentation to us or to attend in person at a visa application centre to complete your visa application, within 12 months of commencing the visa application process, then your visa application shall be considered to be ended and we may retain all fees paid by you. We shall not be obliged to notify you of this.
Your right above is the only cancellation right you have. Once you have submitted your application to us, you will be taken to have agreed that we may immediately commence processing your application and providing any services, and as a result you will not have any right to cancel under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. This is because, under Regulation 13(1)(a), you lose your right to cancel if you agree that we can start providing the services within the cancellation period.
Loss or damage to passports and other travel documents
VFS Global takes every reasonable precaution while handling a visa applicant's passport and documents, and if due to any breach of contract or negligence on the part of VFS Global, the visa applicant's submitted passport or documents are lost or damaged beyond a useable condition, then VFS Global will pay to the visa applicant the amount of any reasonable fees charged by the government of the visa applicant's home country, for the replacement of the lost or damaged passport or other documents through their normal replacement procedure, and VFS Global will assist the visa applicant with the same within its capacity. Such payments will be made by VFS Global to the visa applicant on the presentation of the payment receipt issued by the government of their respective home country for the replacement of such lost or damaged passport or documents.
Disclaimer - Please read carefully
Except for the refund or reimbursements of fees as stated in the Refund Policy, VFS Global excludes its liability in connection with any visa applications, including liability in or under contract, negligence, tort, statute or otherwise howsoever arising, and including liability for any delay or failure of VFS Global in handling or processing visa applications, loss of or delay to passports and other documents, delays involving UK visas and immigration, and rejections of visa applications for any reason. And for the avoidance of doubt:
No Liability for Incorrect Information
VFS Global shall have no liability for loss, delays or non-issuance of any application arising from or in connection with (to include but not restricted to) incomplete application forms, incorrectly or falsely completed application forms, and inaccurate or incomplete supporting documentation.
No Liability for Events Not In Our Control
VFS Global shall not be considered to be in breach of contract or negligent or otherwise liable in any way for any delay or failure of any application or loss, damage or delay to any passport or other documents due to accident, theft, natural calamities (act of god) or any other reason outside the control of, and not arising out of a wilful default of, VFS Global, or for the loss or damage to any passport or other document after it has been handed over to the visa applicant.
No Liability for Postal and Courier Service
VFS Global shall have no liability for any delays, or for loss of or damage to any visa application, passport or other documents, caused by, or occurring whilst any application, passport or document is in the possession of, any third party postal or courier service, including transportation of visa applications, passport or other documents between VFS Global and UK visas and immigration; and when being returned by VFS Global to the visa applicant.
No Liability for Assessment of Visa Applications
VFS Global is not involved in the process of assessment of visa applications, or their grant or refusal, and shall not be liable or responsible for any delay by UK visas and immigration in assessing, granting or refusing any visa application or for the grant or rejection of any visa application.
No Liability for Wasted Costs and Expenses
VFS Global shall have no liability to any visa applicant, or any other person relying on or benefiting from any visa application, for any commitment, cost or expenditure incurred in reliance on or anticipation of receiving a UK visa, whether within a particular timescale or at all, including but not limited to air travel, hotel, and other travel and accommodation arrangements, and any other arrangements made.
VFS Global recommends that you do not purchase tickets or make bookings which cannot be cancelled prior to the issuance of a visa, except where it is a specific requirement stated as part of the visa application, in which case open tickets should be obtained.
General Exclusion of Loss and Damage
VFS Global shall have no liability (including in contract or for negligence) to any visa applicant, or any other person relying on or benefiting from any visa application, for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including where caused by delay, misplacement, loss or damage of visa applications, passports and other documents, other than as stated in Section 5 above.
VFS Global shall have no liability (including in contract or for negligence) to any visa applicant or any other person relying on or benefiting from any visa application for any loss of profit, revenue, or contract, or business, profession, or other occupation, including where caused by delay, misplacement, loss or damage of visa applications, passports and other documents.
Third Party Rights
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall benefit or be enforceable by any person other than the visa applicant, and it is not intended that a third party should have the right to enforce any provision of these terms and conditions pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
Changes to these terms
VFS Global, in its sole discretion, may change, amend, cancel or withdraw any or all of these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
These terms and conditions, any visa applications and any disputes or claims whatsoever relating to them shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any claims or disputes arising in relation to the services provided by VFS Global to the applicant shall be subject to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.(Video) UK Student Visa Application Process | Details, documents and Cost.
Please address any complaints, suggestion or appreciations to: Ukvi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice to all Visa Applicants:
It is important that You read this Refund Policy carefully. Certain services provided to Applicants are provided directly by the UK Government Home Office and shall be entirely non-refundable once an Application has been made. You should familiarise yourself with the terms of this Refund Policy prior to purchasing any services.
Unless otherwise defined, defined terms in this Refund Policy shall have the meaning given to them in the Website Terms and Conditions and/or the Services Terms and Conditions.
- Application: means a form to be completed by an applicant requesting the provision of Services and/or application for a visa from the Authority which is part of the UK Government submitted along with a passport and supporting documents.
- Authority: means the Her Majesty’s Principal Secretary of State for the Home Department
- Chargeback: means where an Applicant using the online payment portal makes a complaint to his/her card issuer bank that a transaction is disputed and/or fraudulent.
- Service Fees: means the fees payable by You for the Services purchased in accordance with the Services Terms and Conditions.
- Issuing Bank: means the bank who has issued card to You as card holder.
- Non-Refundable Services: means any Services which are not specified as Refundable Services.
- Refundable Services: means those Services eligible for refund pursuant to Clause 1, Section B.
- Refund Eligibility Criteria: means the criteria set out at Section D.
- Refund Request Form: means a form with requested information to initiate a refund which can be located and downloaded at click here
- Services: means any of the following: the Super Priority Services; Priority Service; Premium Lounge; Prime Time; Courier; and Passport pass back (each as more fully described online at: click here
- Services Terms and Conditions: means the terms and conditions for the use of the payment portal and provision of the Services which are available to view at www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Global
- Transaction Charges: means any fees levied by a bank or financial institution upon processing a valid refund request to Applicants which may vary from case to case.
- “Us”: means VFS Global Services plc. whose principal place of business is at [to be inserted] or any party acting on Our implicit instructions (with "Our" being construed accordingly).
- "You" includes the person requesting the Services or any party acting on such person's instructions (and "Your" shall be construed accordingly).
- Website: means our website, the address of which is www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Global
- Website Terms and Conditions: means the terms and conditions of use of the Website available to view at www.vfsglobal.co.uk/Global
General Refund Conditions:
Please read the Refund Policy carefully as it will give You information and guidelines regarding the Refund Process, as applicable for the Services provided by Us to You.
The following Services are eligible for refund:
- Premium Lounge
- Courier; and
- Passport pass back,(the “Refundable Services”)
- This list of Refundable Services and the remaining terms of this Refund Policy are subject to change by Us and in the event of any amendments, We shall make a suitable announcement on the Website. The changes will apply after We have given notice. If You do not wish to accept the revised policy, You should not continue to use the Services. If You continue to use the Services after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Services indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Refund Policy
- An Applicant who has paid for a Refundable Service may request an online refund in accordance with the eligibility criteria as further set out in the Refund Eligibility Criteria.
- Refunds of Service Fees will only be considered where the Applicant satisfies the Refund Eligibility Criteria in full. Where the Applicant fails to meet any of the Refund Eligibility Criteria, We shall have the right in our sole discretion to decline the request for a refund.
- To apply for a refund, You must fully complete and submit a Refund Request Form at the following address: click here.
- We shall process your Refund Request Form following receipt as soon as is reasonably practicable. Response times will vary depending on the mode of payment and stated reasons for request a refund of the Service Fees. In any event, We shall notify You of the outcome of the request in accordance with the timescales set out in Section D below.
- The refund will only be approved or rejected post verification by Us.
- Any Transaction Charges which arise upon processing a refund of Service Fees shall be borne solely by the Applicant. Transaction Charges will be deducted from the final amount to be refunded.
- By filling the Refund Request Form, the payment of refund of Service Fees is not guaranteed.
Refund Eligibility Criteria:
- All requests for refund or cancellation of a Service(s) will only be accepted where notice is received by Us no later than 48 hours prior to the appointment time and such notice shall be provided to Us by completing the Refund Request Form and sending this to click here.
- Your Application is finalised once You have submitted Your completed Application and paid the specified Service Fees for the relevant Services. Due to the administrative costs incurred to process Applications, should You wish to withdraw or cancel Your Application after it has been finalised, You may only get a refund of the Refundable Services provided that (a) You have not given your biometric data, and (b) We have not commenced processing your Application.
- In case of cancellation or withdrawal of Application or service, refund will be processed in the same method as payment was made for these services. E.g. if payment was made via use of credit or debit card, refund will also be done via a credit/debit card.
- Unless agreed with Us, where Your Application requires You to submit biometric data, if You have paid the Service Fees in respect of Your Application but have not undertaken and completed an appointment to supply Your biometric data within 3 months and seven days of submitting Your valid Application, Your Application will be deemed to have been processed and You will not be eligible for a refund of the Service Fees.
- Under no circumstances will We be under any obligation to consider a refund of Service Fees for Non-Refundable Services. If You wish to seek a refund for Non-Refundable Services, You must contact the Authority directly. Contact details can be provided upon request. In no event will a refund be given due to a visa application refusal.
Refund processing timeline:
- Applicant shall post the Refund Request Form as instructed therein;
- Within fifteen (15) working days of receipt of the Refund Request From, We shall contact You to request any further information (if required) and You shall provide such information as soon as reasonably practicable and in any event no later than fourteen (14) days following such request;
- Within fifteen (15) days following the receipt of any additional information requested by Us (or where no further information is requested, thirty (30) days from receipt of Your Refund Request Form), We shall notify You by e-mail of the decision on whether a refund shall be made.
- Refunds of Service Fees will be processed within twenty one (21) days from the date of notifying You of the decision.
Your Application will be invalidated and You will have no recourse to a refund of the Service Fees if:
- You fail to make payment of the applicable Service Fee to Us once it has become due;
- when requested by Us to do so, You fail to provide Us with information to enable Us to determine either the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by You, or Your identity, in relation to your Application;
- We suspect You have, or are, engaged in, or have in any way been involved in, fraudulent or illegal activity on the Website.
- Should You wish to withdraw or cancel your Application, You should confirm whether You are eligible for a refund of the Service Fees. Any refunds should be claimed in accordance with the procedure set out in this Refund Policy.
We expect You to contact Us using our online feedback form to resolve any problem or issue related to your Application and payment, before You make any Chargeback request. This Section does not affect any rights which You may have against the issuer of a debit or credit card.
We will investigate any Chargeback requests made by You and in response will inform Your Issuing Bank whether any services has been cancelled.
- This Refund Policy will be amended from time to time if there is any change in the legislation or upon the mandate of the Authority.
Supply of Services Terms
These terms (which are referred to as the “Services Terms and Conditions” in the General Terms and Conditions) relate to the paid-for services supplied to you through the Company Site and should be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions which shall also apply
For the purposes of these terms, the “Services” may include but shall not be limited to one or more of the following services which are offered on the Website
- Super Priority Services;
- Priority Service;
- Premium Lounge;
- Prime Time;
- Courier; and
Passport pass back,
Each of which are described in further detail at:
The Company shall be entitled to offer additional services to which these terms shall apply at any time Prices and Payment
- Depending on the Services you wish to purchase, your order of Services is an offer to purchase Services from either (a) the Company or (b) the UK government for whom we collect payment on the Website only. The Services will be made available to you once your payment has been authorised. There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until you make authorised payment for the Service. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the Services to you without giving any reason
- The fees for the Services (the “Service Fees”) are calculated and payable in advance as set out here. The Company shall be under no obligation to provide the requested Service until the applicable Service Fee has been paid.
- Where applicable, prices shall state where any additional taxes are applicable and payable by you.
- Your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order Using the Services
- The Company shall provide an online application and payment portal to support the delivery of the UK government’s visa application services to visa applicants as more fully described on the Company Site here which shall facilitate the provision of the Services to you
- The Company warrants that it has the right to provide the Services and will use all reasonable skill and care in making the Services available to you and in ensuring their availability. Because of the number of sources from which the Company obtains the content for the Services and because of the nature of the Internet, errors and omissions do occur and the Company does not give any other warranties in respect of the Services
- The Company is continually seeking to improve the Services. The Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any part of the Services provided that it does not materially reduce their content or functionality. No Commercial Use The Services are intended for and shall only be available for non-commercial and domestic use by individual visa applicants. The Company reserves the right to refuse orders from businesses or that we consider are for commercial or other non-domestic concerns. You may not re-sell the Services without the prior written consent of the Company Cancellation and Termination
- Once you have paid for the Services, we shall make the Services available to you. You are not able to cancel any purchase of Services after the Services are made available other than in accordance with these terms.
- Your access to the Services may be terminated by written notice if you are in material breach of these terms and the breach is not remedied within the period of 3 days after written notice of the breach has been given to you. If we reasonably believe your breach of these terms affects our lawful operation of the Services or third party customers we may suspend your access to the Services at any time. Fees and Refunds Policy
- You shall only be able to cancel or apply for a refund of any Service Fees in accordance with the refund policy set out in Annex A to these terms (the “Refund Policy”)
- The disclaimer policy set out at here (the “Disclaimer”) is hereby incorporated and shall apply to the provision of any Services but in the event of any conflict between the terms of the Disclaimer and these terms, these terms shall prevail.
- Use of the Services (in particular, the Super Priority and Priority Services) does not imply or guarantee in any way that your visa application will be successful. Notwithstanding the use of any of the Services, all visa applicants must qualify against the requirements of the UK immigration rules.
- UK Visa and Immigration strongly recommends that visa applicants with any form of adverse immigration history do not use the Super Priority Services or the Priority Services. This includes anyone who has been previously refused a visa for the UK, been refused leave to enter the UK, been previously deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK, has overstayed a period of leave in the UK, or has been refused leave to remain in the UK by the Home Office.
- You will receive a confirmation of your payment by email, as well as an on screen confirmation, after You make payment of the Fee
- The Refund Policy appended hereto as an Annex shall apply to [Fees] payable by visa applicants pursuant to this Agreement. Limitation on liability
- The liability for the Company to you under these terms for any losses relating to or arising in connection with Services provided to you under these terms and whether based on an action or claim in contract, negligence, tort, misrepresentation (other than fraudulent misrepresentation) breach of statutory duty or otherwise shall be limited to an amount equal to the Service Fees paid by you in connection with the Services to which such claim relates.
Beware of fraudulent job offers
We know that criminals have posed as VFS Global representatives in order to steal personal information or money from people. If you receive a job offer by email or phone which requires payment, or promises a work visa in exchange for money, this is a scam. VFS Global is not a recruitment agency and does not offer recruitment services.
VFS Global is a visa processing company and we work only with government and diplomatic missions.
If you receive an offer asking for money that claims to be from VFS Global, do not respond or send money.
How criminals may contact you
You should be suspicious if:
- the email you receive is from a free email service such as Hotmail, Gmail, Outlook or Yahoo, or from a fake email address. We will only contact you using an official VFS Global email address
- you are asked to disclose private or confidential information
- you are asked to be interviewed over the phone or via an instant messenger
- you are asked to pay fees or money as soon as possible
- you are requested to complete fake recruitment documents, such as an application or employment visa forms (the VFS Global name and logo could be forged or fabricated and featured on the documentation without authority)
These actions are intended to defraud or obtain personal information from their victims.
What to do if you suspect you have been targeted
If you receive a request, either in writing or verbally, for an interview or a job offer that you believe could be fraudulent or suspicious, do not respond. You can also check the request with us by emailing email@example.com
Victim of fraud
If you believe you are a victim of fraud you can report the incident to your local police office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
VFS Global takes such matters seriously and reserves its right to contact law enforcement agencies to investigate and prosecute illegal or criminal activities.
Under no circumstances will VFS Global be liable or responsible for any loss, damages, expenses or inconvenience resulting from unauthorised activities.
You can prevent Google’s cookie generated collection of data, referring to your use of the website (incl. your IP address), plus the processing of the data, by downloading and installing the browser-plugin, which you can find here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Can I apply for UK visa online? ›
You can apply and pay for most visas online. If you have dependants who want to come to the UK with you, each person will need to apply and pay separately.How much does UK visa cost? ›
|Visa types||Visa application fee (USD)|
|Short-term (up to 6 months, single or multiple entry)||119|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 2 years)||447|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 5 years)||796|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 10 years)||995|
If you're applying from outside the UK, the standard fee depends on whether you'll be in the UK for: up to 3 years - £625 per person. more than 3 years - £1,235 per person.
Documents Required for a UK Tourist Visa from India
It's not easy to get the UK tourist visa, there is a long list of required documents. Check the following list : Valid passport. Old passport, if any.
Is it difficult to get a UK work visa? Some UK work visas are more difficult to obtain than others, with different route-specific requirements. In many cases, the applicant will need to have the offer of a job meeting minimum skill and salary requirements from a licensed sponsor.What is the fastest way to get a UK visa? ›
If you're eligible you can choose the 'priority service' when you apply. It costs £500 in addition to the application fee. You'll get a decision within 5 working days.How long is UK visa taking? ›
The UK Visas and Immigration global service standard for processing non-settlement visas is 15 working days and 60 working days for settlement visas.How long does the UK visa take? ›
You should usually get a decision on your visa within 6 months once you apply online. When you apply, you'll be told if you can pay to get a faster decision. Check if you're eligible for settlement in the UK.How much savings do I need for a UK visa? ›
You must show that you have sufficient funds in your bank account. As a rule of thumb, you must have more than twice your proposed total UK trip expenses in your bank account.How much money do I need to invite someone to UK? ›
Evidence of 12 months' income will always be required, along with other relevant documents (eg proof of ownership of the tenanted properties). A sponsor fortunate enough to rely on cash savings must have a great deal more than the £18,600 minimum.
Which countries can enter UK without visa? ›
|Country||Visa free access|
|Antigua and Barbuda||✓|
- Identify your Visa Type. ...
- Accomplish the online application form. ...
- Book an appointment at VFS Global and Pay the application fee. ...
- Prepare the required documents. ...
- Submission of requirements and biometrics on appointment day. ...
- Wait and collect your passport at VFS Global.
You need to provide additional documents if you're visiting the UK:
- to study.
- as an academic.
- for medical reasons.
Which type of visa do you need? Probably one of the four main types: tourist, immigration, student, or work.Can a friend sponsor me to UK? ›
Your friend or family member can apply for a visitor visa so they can visit you in the UK. Visitor visas are usually for up to 6 months.Which visa is best for UK? ›
Tier 1 visas are for particularly exceptional peoples who can contribute significantly to the UK as well as investors and entrepreneurs. Tier 2 is used for the Skilled Worker system. Tier 5 visas are also known as Temporary Worker visas. These visas are issued for no longer than 12 months in the UK.Is bank statement required for UK visa? ›
Bank or building society statements must cover a 28-day period ending no more than 31 days before the date of your application. The Home Office would normally expect a banking or building society record to: be on official stationery or an electronic record. be printed or electronic (not hand written)Why do UK visas get rejected? ›
Insufficient funds for a trip to the UK. The applicant has overstayed or submitted false documents on a previous trip to the UK. The applicant does not comply with visa regulations such as submitting to a biometric scan, photograph or provide a medical report.How long can you stay in UK without a visa? ›
You can visit the UK as a Standard Visitor for tourism, business, study (courses up to 6 months) and other permitted activities. You can usually stay in the UK for up to 6 months. You might be able to apply to stay for longer in certain circumstances, for example to get medical treatment.How can I increase my chances of getting UK visa? ›
- Your travel history – The more you travel, the more you position yourself for success in the visaphere. ...
- Successfully answering the questions on the minds of the visa officer. ...
- Having strong home ties.
- A good financial situation.
- Ability to read and follow instructions.
Can I get a UK visa in 3 days? ›
For Priority Visa applicants, the process takes 3–5 days, while for Super Priority Visa applicants, this speeds up to a single business day. Super Priority Visa Service is available at VFS Global's UK visa application centres in New Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai.Why is UK visa 2022 so long? ›
April 2022 Update: Priority and super priority visa services have been temporarily suspended for new study, work and family visa applications made outside the UK to join family in the UK. Standard visitor visa applications are currently taking on average 6 weeks to process.Can I work in the UK while waiting for my visa? ›
You have the right to work while waiting for a decision on your UK visa as long as you have applied to vary your leave or for a visa extension, and this was submitted before your current visa expires.How do I book a UK visa appointment? ›
Making your appointment
You'll need to create a UKVCAS account when you apply and make your appointment online. If you cannot go to an appointment because you have coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or because you are self-isolating, it will not affect your immigration status.
- Dominican Republic. One of the most visited countries in the Carribean, Dominican Republic is a diverse destination. ...
- Bermuda. ...
- Cayman Islands. ...
- Turks and Caicos Islands. ...
- Mexico - Cradle of civilizations. ...
- Serbia. ...
- Montenegro. ...
At the centre, you will also need to submit your fingerprints and photograph. This is known as biometric information collection. A digital finger scanner collects images of all 10 digits, and you will have a digital photo taken.How much money are you allowed to carry UK? ›
You must declare cash of £10,000 or more to UK customs if you're carrying it between Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) and a country outside the UK. If you're travelling as a family or group with more than £10,000 in total (even if individuals are carrying less than that) you still need to make a declaration.How much cash can I have when entering UK? ›
Also, always leave one bank card in the safe. (Says it in the Passport information booklet!) There's no limit on the amount of money you may bring into the UK.Can I visit UK without invitation? ›
To apply for a UK visa it is required that the applicant submits an invitation letter. A letter of invitation for a UK visa is a letter written by a citizen or legal resident of the United Kingdom, addressed to a foreigner with whom they have family ties or friendship, inviting them to stay over at their house.Who can sponsor me in UK? ›
- a skilled worker.
- a health or care worker.
- a worker on any type of 'Global Business Mobility' visa (senior or specialist worker, graduate trainee, secondment worker, UK expansion worker or service supplier)
- a scale-up worker.
- a worker on a government authorised exchange.
- a seasonal worker.
Can my girlfriend invite me to UK? ›
The Unmarried Partner visa (also known as the UK defacto visa) allows the unmarried partner to enter or remain in the UK on the basis that they are in a relationship with a person who is present and 'settled in the UK'.Which country gives free visa? ›
|Saint Kitts and Nevis||Grenada (for up to 90 days)|
|Saint Vincent and the Grenadines (for up to 30 days)||Montserrat (for up to 180 days)|
|Turks and Caicos (for up to 90 days)||El Salvador|
You must have a valid passport to enter the UK. It should be valid for the whole of your stay. You may also need a visa, depending on which country you're from.How can I get work permit in UK without job offer? ›
CRITERIA. You don't need a job offer or sponsorship to qualify for the visa. You can go to the UK and set up as self-employed or volunteer. This visa can only be granted once and will not be available to those who have already had Graduate visa.How long does it take to get a UK visa 2022? ›
Visit the UK
Visit visas, including standard visitor visa applications, are currently taking on average 7 weeks to process, however some applications might take longer. We are working hard to process applications to get back to the 3-week service standard.
You can apply for a UK visit visa in any country, whether you are resident there or not. Note however, that it may take a longer to process your application, if you are not resident.How long does it take UK visa to come out 2022? ›
Standard visitor visa applications are taking on an average of six weeks to process.Is there an interview for UK visitor visa? ›
Once the UK visa applicants completed the online application form and submit the necessary documents, they are required to pay the applicable visa fee which allows them to schedule an interview with the UK Embassy/Consulate.How much bank balance is required for visitor visa? ›
The amount of bank balance you should have for applying to the US tourist visa depends on the duration. If it is a 15-day trip, you must have $ 5,000-10,000 in your bank.How can I get visa? ›
- Apply Online. Fill and Submit Visa Application Form Securely.
- Submit Documents. Submit your application with required. documents at Indian Visa Application Center or at Indian Mission.
- Receive Passport, visa. Collect your passport/visa from. Indian Mission/Visa Application Center.
What kind of visas are there for UK? ›
- Certificate of Sponsorship.
- Scale-up Visa.
- Skilled Worker Visa. Minister of Religion Visa. Service Supplier Visa. Senior or Specialist Worker Visa. Secondment Worker Visa. Graduate Trainee Visa.
- High Potential Individual Visa. High Potential Individual Visa. HPI Visa Universities.
- Digital Nomad Visas. Digital Nomad Visa.
US Visitor Visa (Business Visa USA and US Tourist Visa)
|Visa||Purpose of stay|
|B-1 Visa (Business Visitor)||For business travelers who stay in the U.S. for up to 180 days|
|B-2 Visa (Tourist)||For tourists who want to stay in the U.S. for up to 180 days|
What are the fees and prices associated with this visa? Pricing options for the visa application are based on the processing speeds they correspond to: Standard: USD $165.99. Rush: USD $203.99.How long does it take to get a visa to UK? ›
Visit the UK
Visit visas, including standard visitor visa applications, are currently taking on average 6 weeks to process, however some applications might take longer. We are working hard to process applications to get back to the 3-week service standard.
You should get a decision within 12 weeks once you either attend your appointment at the UK Visa and Citizenship Application Service (UKVCAS) or when you submit your online documents after completing the ID Check app.How much bank balance is required for UK visa? ›
You must submit 6 months of bank statements that clearly show your monthly salary and financial commitments. There must not be any large deposits of cash other than your salary. Total savings must be at least twice your proposed UK trip expenses.Is there visa interview for UK? ›
As part of your visa application, you may be interviewed by UKVI. You'll need to prepare for this interview to make sure your visa application has the best chance of success. As part of your Student Visa application, you may be asked to attend an interview with a UKVI caseworker.What happens after UK visa is approved? ›
If your application is successful
You'll be given either: a sticker (called a vignette) that goes in your passport - if you gave your biometric information at a visa application centre. access to view your immigration status information online - if you used the smartphone app to prove your identity.
The UK Immigration Office can choose to reject an applicants visa if it finds there is no reason for the applicant to visit the UK based on the information submitted in the visa application form.How much does a UK visa cost in South Africa? ›
|Visa types||Visa application fee (ZAR)|
|Short-term (up to 6 months, single or multiple entry)||2120|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 2 years)||7971|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 5 years)||14203|
|Longer-term (valid for up to 10 years)||17743|
Does SA passport need visa for UK? ›
South African passport holders need a visa to visit the UK. Fortunately, the entire UK visa application process is explained in this detailed guide. You need to first apply online and continue your visa application at your nearest UK visa application centre. Processing time can take up to 3 weeks.Is South African passport visa free to UK? ›
And yes, if you're travelling on a South African passport you'll need a visa to enter the UK. Once in, there are no border controls between England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Island, which makes it a joy to travel around the UK, as only a single UK visa is required.